Access to and use of the online services of WANDER AG (hereinafter “WANDER”), CH-Neuenegg, takes place only under the following terms.
1. Information such as texts, images, audio signals, videos and software (hereinafter “Information”) may be downloaded, processed or utilised for non-commercial use only.
2. If information is required pursuant to clause 1 of these terms, all entries relating to the protection of industrial property must be updated.
3. WANDER does not give any guarantee or assurance that use of the information will not infringe the rights of third parties.
4. All rights to information connected with WANDER's online services will in any case remain fully with WANDER or with third parties that allow WANDER to use them. Rights will pass to users only if directly necessary for access and use according to these terms.
5. Although WANDER makes every effort to ensure that the information is exact and up to date, the information may be incorrect. WANDER therefore reserves the right to change, correct or improve the information at any time and without advance notice. Furthermore, WANDER accepts no liability for the information.
6. WANDER assumes no responsibility and liability for damages or viruses that through access to and use of information have a negative impact on computers or other property.
7. Except when expressly guaranteed by WANDER, information obtained from or sent to its online services will be treated as non-confidential and non-protected information. Everything sent to WANDER becomes its property on arrival and can be used for all purposes, in particular for reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and dispatch. In addition, WANDER has the right to freely dispose of ideas, concepts, know-how or technology sent to it online, in particular for the development, manufacture and marketing of products using such information.
8. WANDER's online services may contain information on products and services that are not available in every location and country. A reference to goods or services of WANDER is therefore not a confirmation that said goods or services are available in a particular location or country.
9. WANDER does not review websites of third parties linked to its online services and is not responsible for the content of said sites or links to said sites. WANDER's online services may themselves be linked; however, said links may include only top-level and second-level domains (e.g. www.wander.ch). Services may not be linked within said domains, otherwise known as deep links.
10. Although WANDER may occasionally monitor discussions, chats, dispatches, transmissions and bulletin boards connected with its online activities, WANDER is not obligated to do so and accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from the content of the aforementioned, in particular not for incorrect information, infringements of personal rights, pornography, discrimination or for any material that could constitute or encourage behaviour that may be seen as a criminal act, give rise to civil liability or otherwise contravenes the law. However, WANDER openly condemns such activities and supports the authorities in their efforts against said activities as far as possible and as permissible, in particular by disclosing the identity of the initiators of such activities. Furthermore, WANDER draws attention to the fact that user entries connected with WANDER's online services do not reflect the opinion of WANDER or the companies associated with it.
11. If WANDER determines that a user has contravened any of the rules contained in these terms, WANDER is authorised to immediately take measures and to prevent the user from using WANDER's offered services and remove any information, data and contents published by the user on WANDER's servers or those of its hosting partners at any time and without advance notice. WANDER assumes no liability arising from these measures.
14. Swiss law will apply to any disputes connected with the use of WANDER's online services. Subject to mandatory legal jurisdictions, the place of jurisdiction is Neuenegg, Canton Bern, Switzerland.